The museum now has more than 70 Armoured Fighting Vehicles on display in Hopkins Barracks, the home of Australian Armour at Puckapunyal, Victoria. Covering an area of over 4000 square metres the museum is one of the largest armour museums in the Southern hemisphere.
The museum has a well stocked gift shop that sells everything from souvenirs of the museum to technical military books and model kits.
The following Museum Hours are correct as at October 2011:
- Tuesday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- Easter Saturday to Monday, 10am – 5pm
- Last weekend of each month 10am – 4pm
- Victorian State Public Holiday weekends (Sat-Mon) 10am-4pm
- Victorian School Holidays commencing on the first Sunday of the Holidays, 10am – 4pm
- Car and Coach parking
- BBQ area
- Model and souvenir shop
- Wheelchair Access
Phone:03 5735 7285
Facsimile: 03 5793 1735